The U.S. Copyright Office states that “original work receives copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.” This means that from the moment I create a post, it becomes my intellectual property and I own it, no registration or symbol necessary. The following is what you can and cannot do with my work so there is no confusion. Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance.
– Link to my site or a specific post on my site
– Use or re-post portions of text, provided you link back to my original post.
– Print my posts for non-commercial use, provided you include the copyright notice: ©2015, Danielle Patzel. All Rights Reserved.
You May Not (without express written consent):
– Use any information on my site for commercial use, including selling or licensing printed or digital content
– Use any post in its entirety
– Alter, transfer, or build upon my work
– Translate or publish my work