Ahoj Přátele! The last two weeks have been a complete blur. I have been so immersed in my sewing project, work, traveling, and some last minute things to get ready for my vacation, that I haven’t had a lot of time to dedicate to MyCzechList. I want to apologize for that.
You have been such great audience and have been really welcoming to my guest posters. All the site numbers are up and we are continuing to grow! I have some more extciting things in store for June and I hope you will love them! There will be more guest posts, a new menu, better images, and more amazing content!
In the month of May:
- I was published in the Czech Slavnosti newspaper and asked to write my own bi-monthly column.
- There have been guest posts from four incredible ladies in the Czech community and all are or have been queens: Michaela Steager, Meagan Kurmel, Janna Waters, and Carrie Brown!
- and I’ve started sharing more about my sewing and made my first tutorial on how to make a vintage (Czech style) apron.
The month of June is going to be even better than May!
- At the beginning of next week, I will be posting tips on how to prepare for the pageant. We are almost at the two week mark until the Miss Nebraska Czech-Slovak Pageant and I want to share a few pieces of wisdom from my experiences.
- I will also be posting in the subsequent weeks about the connotations and meanings of the word Bohemian, more about my sewing project, how I planned to make a kroj from scratch, and some wisdom and thoughts from my interview with John Fiala! I hope you are ready!
Next week I will be spending the week in Kansas with my bestie! Don’t worry, I will still be posting and working hard on more content and the new menu! Let me know your thoughts on the blog, my progress, and what you want me to post on in the future below or on Facebook!